Please feel free to use this checklist when planning your next sustainable event.
- Sustainable event venue checklist (DOCX, 49KB)
Measurement and Verification
Our collection of case studies highlight the work of CEP Members and Energy Masters across the various disciplines of energy management.
- Air New Zealand HQ improves performance and comfort
- Auckland University does its homework and saves a fortune
- Central Library studies the numbers and discovers new ways to save
- Continuous commissioning saves energy in a creative environment
- Design advice sets up a strong foundation for an energy efficient rebuild
- Energy Master of the future
- How Dunedin heated their swimming pool without taking a bath
- LEDs make the future bright for Auckland’s street lighting
- New ways to save energy sail into Port Otago
- Serious energy savings support best practice in dairy processing
- Stakeholder engagement and behaviour key to managing energy
- Ultra-efficient LED lighting arrives at Auckland Airport
Energy management and Audits
- Energy management
- Energy management cycle explained
- What is an Energy Audit?
- Audit phases
- ISO 50001 Standard in Energy Management Systems
Audit standards and examples
- Reducing electricity demand peaks on large-scale dairy farms by J. Dew, M. Jack, J. Stephenson and S. Walton from University of Otago