Access to networks – People and information
Joining CEP gives you the opportunity to access the people and information needed to understand energy efficiency and emissions reduction and tap into the knowledge, information and relationships you need to succeed in the energy and carbon reduction sectors.
Opportunities to influence
We maintain regular dialogue with Government at numerous levels and maintain strong channels of communication with our members and partners to ensure they are being represented on the issues as they see them.
Training, certification & personal development
We offer discounts to members for these events and for our training courses. CEP oversees standards of competence in a range of energy management areas, to enable members to achieve industry recognition for their skills and knowledge.
A positive focal point for your business brand
Through our Energy Master accreditation, CEP gives confidence to purchasers of energy management services and employers of energy management professionals.
Gallagher liability insurance package for carbon and energy professionals
Gallagher has a comprehensive offering for CEP members who are primarily involved in the analysis and evaluation of a client’s carbon and energy use.
- We are one of the leading insurance brokers in New Zealand, with over 30 offices around the country.
- Our size and scale give us a significant advantage when negotiating premiums, terms and claims on clients’ behalf. We work with the best insurers in the market and specialists in the liability field.
- The policy solutions are a robust suite of liability covers designed to cover all aspects of the typical CEP members practice.
What is a packaged liability policy?
“The CEP Membership liability insurance scheme offers a great service to CEP members. The policy is tailored to the needs of energy efficiency consulting and related businesses by a broker who has an understanding of this industry. Additionally, I now have a greater level of cover for a cost that represents a worthwhile saving over my previous policy.”
To access the offer or for more information
- If you are a CEP member please contact the CEP Office on 04 385 2839 or email [email protected].
- If you are not yet a CEP member then please explore the membership options below.
CEP offers a range of memberships for carbon and energy professionals, students, Energy Masters and retirees, each with a specific range of benefits.
Find out about the Gold, Silver and Bronze Partnership options and benefits that are available to carbon and energy industry professionals.