This course is for anyone who wants to learn or upskill their technical capacity in Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory development. The workshop will give you the tools and know-how in developing and improving the process of preparing sound GHG inventories.
It will give you an overview of ISO 14064-1:2018, an international standard that specifies principles and requirements at the organisation level for quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and removals. Similarities and differences between the ISO 14064 and the Greenhouse Gas Protocol.
You will learn about what the recently updated ISO 14064 standard covers and guide you through the changes:
- Boundary setting and consolidation approaches
- Inventory development and structure
- Emission Sources and classification under the updated ISO 14064 standard
- Audit requirements for verification of your inventory
- Common pitfalls, errors and how you navigate your team to get the data you need to make informed decisions and take action on “SDG 13 – Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts”.
Click here for the Preparing a Carbon Inventory Training Flyer pdf
Who will benefit most from this training?
This training course is aimed at carbon and sustainability professionals, who want to gain skills in developing organisational GHG inventories.
Trainer: Stewart McKenzie (Toitū Envirocare)
Dates & Location
Venue: Online (Via GotoMeeting)
Dates: 14 & 15 April 2021
Times: 9.00am - 2.30pm
- Training Fees are stated in NZD and priced per person, excluding GST.
- A surcharge of 3.4% will apply if payment is made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard only).
- Cancellations must be received by CEP Office ([email protected]) by 5pm, more than 10 working days prior to the training. A refund less a $50 admin fee will be returned.
- Cancellations within 10 working days will incur a 50% course attendance fee.
- Non-attendance without prior notification will incur a 100% course attendance fee.
- CEP reserves the right to reschedule or cancel this event.