The Energy Management for Facilities Managers course is for professionals who manage buildings and facilities day-to-day.
It was prepared with the help of the Facilities Management Association of New Zealand and offers training in energy management, focusing on the ways that building systems can make the most efficient use of resources.
Learn how to manage your property’s energy use and gain a better understanding of the ways to manage and mitigate unnecessary energy use. Hear how to make the building perform more efficiently which can lead to substantial short and long term energy and cost savings.
The training course is set at the equivalent of Levels 5-6 on the NZ Qualifications Framework.
Energy Management for Facilities Managers Training Flyer pdf
Who will benefit most from this training?
The course has been designed for commercial / office building facilities and maintenance managers, as well as property owners and property managers, who want to better understand the energy savings opportunities available and the strategies to implement them.
Online Course Content
This presentation and workshop-style course will cover the following topics:
Energy Management Fundamentals
- The Energy Problem (and the Building Solution)
- The Energy Management Process and ISO50001
- Energy Purchasing
- The Business Case
Strategic Energy Management
- Lighting Efficiency
- Data Centre Energy use and Savings Potential
- Energy Accounting
- Indoor Air Quality
- Strategic Planning for Energy Management
Building Services and Using the BMS
- Building Heating and Cooling
- HVAC Systems
- Energy Savings Verification
- Optimising HVAC Controls for Comfort and Efficiency
Energy Efficient Fit out and Tenant Comfort
- The Energy Audit
- Advanced Energy Services
- Optimising Energy Efficiency
- Using the BMS
- Trend Logging
- Energy Management Reviews and Gap Analysis
Trainer: Rob Bishop (Energy Solutions Ltd)
Dates & Location
Venue: Online (Via GotoWebinar)
Dates: 11-14 May 2021
Times: 9.00am-12.30pm daily
- Training Fees are stated in NZD and priced per person, excluding GST.
- An additional 5% discount applies for multiple bookings from the same business for this workshop.
- NB: A surcharge of 3.4% will apply if payment is made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard only).
- Cancellations must be received by CEP Office ([email protected]) by 5pm, more than 10 working days prior to the training. A refund less a $50 admin fee will be returned.
- Cancellations within 10 working days will incur a 50% course attendance fee.
- Non-attendance without prior notification will incur a 100% course attendance fee.
- CEP reserves the right to reschedule or cancel this event.