Continuous Commissioning Specialist Training
Dates: 2 days (TBC for 2023)
Times: 9.00am–5:00pm (NZST)
Venue: Online (Via GotoMeeting)
Trainers: Lance Jimmieson (Director at Jackson’s’ Engineering) and Mark Crawford (Chair of CIBSE ANZ Region)
Optimise the running of your building!
The 2-day Continuous Commissioning Specialist Online Training Course is for those responsible for commissioning commercial buildings and keeping them running efficiently. The course is delivered by industry leading trainers with deep expertise in continuous commissioning.
Who will benefit from this training?
The Continuous Commissioning Specialist Training Course is designed for those involved in the commissioning and operation of commercial buildings such as:
- HVAC Engineers;
- Installation, Maintenance and Service Technicians;
- BMS and Controls Specialists;
- Energy Auditors and Consultants; and
- Hands-on Facilities Managers.
This presentation will cover the following topics as they relate to the practice of commissioning in commercial buildings:
- Fundamentals of HVAC
- Building Management Systems
- Fundamentals of Commissioning
- Measurement Technology
- Common HVAC Problems
- Continuous Commissioning (CCx)
- CCx Implementation
- Control Strategies and Functional Descriptions
- Measurement and Verification
- CCx as a long term approach
Energy Master Accreditation
This Energy Master Accreditation is suitable for professionals who are involved in the maintenance, operation and/or commissioning of commercial buildings such as HVAC engineers, installation, maintenance and service technicians, BMS and Controls specialists and technicians, energy auditors and consultants.
To achieve Accreditation as an Energy Master Continuous Commissioning Specialist, candidates are required to:
- Attend and complete the CEP Continuous Commissioning Specialist Online Training Course (2 days).
- Complete and pass the 3 hour CCx Exam. The Online Exam is ‘open book’ with the use of the CCx Training Course materials. The pass mark required is 70% of the total marks possible.
- Meet the Energy Master CCx eligibility requirements for qualifications and experience.
The Energy Master Accreditation Exam Fees are $300+GST (1 attempt only). Please contact the CEP Office for further details.
When should you register?
To confirm delivery of this training course we require a minimum of 6 registered attendees (maximum of 15 attendees per course). Please complete your online registration as soon as possible so we can secure the training delivery date.
If you require a letter of support to assist with funding approval, please contact the CEP Office.
Dates & Location
Dates: 2-days TBC for 2023
Times: 9.00am–5.00pm approx. (NZST)
- CEP invests heavily in the development and updating of training materials and the intellectual property of materials is owned by CEP (unless otherwise referenced).
- In the interests of encouraging open participation in discussions and as courses are regularly updated, training sessions are not recorded.
- Training Fees are stated in NZD and priced per person, excluding GST.
- An additional 5% discount applies for multiple bookings from the same business for this workshop.
- Cancellations must be received by CEP Office ([email protected]) by 5pm, more than 10 working days prior to the training. A refund less a $50 admin fee will be returned.
- Cancellations within 10 working days will incur a 50% course attendance fee.
- Non-attendance without prior notification will incur a 100% course attendance fee.
- CEP reserves the right to reschedule or cancel this event.
- CCx is central to NZ’s goals of energy efficiency and low emissions, and the course was an excellent source of information and expertise in this area. I would recommend this course to anyone responsible for the management and control of HVAC systems, or who engages contractors to do so.
- The course was great! In particular I found Lance and Mark’s “war” storeys most beneficial. Gaining learnings directly from their experience is invaluable.
- The course was very good and relevant. The course materials are in a good format and easy to follow. The trainers (Lance and Mark) were easy to understand and were excellent at their delivery.