The 3-day Continuous Commissioning Specialist (CCS) Training Course and Exam is for those involved in commissioning commercial buildings (meets the needs of EECA’s Systems Optimisation requirements). The course is delivered face-to-face in a collegial style by highly experienced CEP trainers with deep expertise in continuous commissioning.
Continuous Commissioning Specialist Training Course Flyer pdf
Who will benefit from this training?
The Continuous Commissioning Specialist Training Course is designed for those involved in the commissioning and operation of commercial buildings as HVAC engineers, installation, maintenance and service technicians, BMS and Controls specialists and technicians, and energy auditors and consultants.
The Exam is available to those who have completed the CCS Training Course and wish to progress with Accreditation as an Energy Master Continuous Commissioning Specialist.
This face-to-face presentation and workshop-style course will cover the following topics as they relate to the practice of commissioning in commercial buildings:
- Fundamentals of HVAC
- Building Management Systems
- Fundamentals of Commissioning
- Measurement Technology
- Common HVAC Problems
- Continuous Commissioning (CCx)
- CCx Implementation
- Control Strategies and Functional Descriptions
- Measurement and Verification
- CCx as a long term approach
Energy Master Accreditation
This Energy Master Accreditation is suitable for professionals who are involved in the maintenance, operation and/or commissioning of commercial buildings such as HVAC engineers, installation, maintenance and service technicians, BMS and Controls specialists and technicians, energy auditors and consultants.
To achieve Accreditation as an Energy Master Continuous Commissioning Specialist, candidates are required to:
- Attend and complete the CEP Continuous Commissioning Specialist Training Course (2 and half days).
- Complete and pass the 3 hour CCS Exam. The Exam is ‘open book’ with the use of the CCS Training Course materials. The pass mark required is 70% of the total marks possible.
- Meet the Energy Master CCS eligibility requirements for qualifications and experience.
FIND OUT MORE >>
Venue & Dates
Dates & Location
Venue: TBC for 2021
Dates: TBC for 2021
Times: 9.00am – 5.00pm daily (3 hour open book exam)
NB: A surcharge of 3.4% will apply if payment is made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard only).
- Training Fees are stated in NZD and priced per person, excluding GST.
- An additional 5% discount applies for multiple bookings from the same business for this workshop.
- Cancellations must be received by CEP Office ([email protected]) by 5pm, more than 10 working days prior to the training. A refund less a $50 admin fee will be returned.
- Cancellations within 10 working days will incur a 50% course attendance fee.
- Non-attendance without prior notification will incur a 100% course attendance fee.
- CEP reserves the right to reschedule or cancel this event.