Dates: 2023 TBC (2 days)
Times: 9.00am–5:00pm (NZST)
Venue: Online (Via GotoMeeting)
Trainers: Lance Jimmieson (Director at Jackson’s’ Engineering) and Mark Crawford (Chair of CIBSE ANZ Region)
Optimise the running of your building!
The 2-day Continuous Commissioning Specialist Online Training Course is for those responsible for commissioning commercial buildings and keeping them running efficiently. The course is delivered by industry leading trainers with deep expertise in continuous commissioning.
Who will benefit from this training?
The Continuous Commissioning Specialist Training Course is designed for those involved in the commissioning and operation of commercial buildings such as:
- HVAC Engineers;
- Installation, Maintenance and Service Technicians;
- BMS and Controls Specialists;
- Energy Auditors and Consultants; and
- Hands-on Facilities Managers.
This presentation will cover the following topics as they relate to the practice of commissioning in commercial buildings:
- Fundamentals of HVAC
- Building Management Systems
- Fundamentals of Commissioning
- Measurement Technology
- Common HVAC Problems
- Continuous Commissioning (CCx)
- CCx Implementation
- Control Strategies and Functional Descriptions
- Measurement and Verification
- CCx as a long-term approach
“I really enjoyed the course and found the material both engaging and informative. As someone fairly new to the industry, the material progressed from the basics to more advanced concepts well. Lance and Mark were exceptional and their insights from the industry over the years were invaluable.”
Hugh McCoshim (Energy, Carbon and Sustainability Engineer)
Energy Master Accreditation
This Energy Master Accreditation is suitable for professionals who are involved in the maintenance, operation and/or commissioning of commercial buildings such as HVAC engineers, installation, maintenance and service technicians, BMS and Controls specialists and technicians, energy auditors and consultants.
To achieve Accreditation as an Energy Master Continuous Commissioning Specialist, candidates are required to:
- Attend and complete the CEP Continuous Commissioning Specialist Online Training Course (2 days).
- Complete and pass the 3 hour CCx Exam. The Online Exam is ‘open book’ with the use of the CCx Training Course materials. The pass mark required is 70% of the total marks possible.
- Meet the Energy Master CCx eligibility requirements for qualifications and experience.
The Energy Master Accreditation Exam Fees are $300+GST (1 attempt only). Please contact the CEP Office for further details.
When should you register?
Once we have confirmed delivery dates for this training course, we require a minimum of 6 registered attendees (maximum of 15 attendees per course). Please complete your online registration as soon as possible so we can secure the training delivery date.
If you require a letter of support to assist with funding approval, please contact the CEP Office.
Please read the Refund Policy before confirming your registration.