Each CEP member agrees to abide by the following code of ethics:
- Members shall ensure that their claims for performance of products, provision of services and expertise are accurate, substantive and independently verifiable.
- Members shall, in carrying out their activities, ensure that their commercial practice, standards and public statements reflect and maintain the highest standards of integrity and consideration for their clients and the public welfare.
- Members shall continue the development of their knowledge, skills and expertise throughout their careers and shall actively assist and encourage those under their direction to do likewise.
- Members shall so order their conduct as to uphold at all times the high reputation of the Association.
- Members shall not injure or attempt to injure, whether directly or indirectly, the reputation, prospects or business of another member.