Addressing climate change through inspiring, educating and connecting energy, carbon and sustainability professionals
That’s our Purpose, do you want to be involved?
We are New Zealand’s leading training and certification provider in the areas of energy efficiency and carbon management. Our members and certification holders are leading the way in helping New Zealand transition to a low emissions economy. If you can say “Yes” to the requirements below and want to be part of getting Aotearoa to net zero, we want to hear from you.
Qualifications & experience
- Essential: Prior administrative experience; Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office suite; Excellent written communication skills; Strong organisational and planning skills; Knowledge of financial administration;
- Desirable: Experience with CRM systems; Knowledge and experience of Xero
- Personal Profile: Reliable with mature outlook; Willingness to learn and adapt; Strong attention to detail; Collaborative disposition.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Scheduling and organising training courses, including liaison with students, trainers and venues
- Administration of certification and accreditation schemes
- Member and Corporate Partner liaison and administration, including member renewals
- Maintenance of procedures and policies documentation
- Board and Committee administration
- General and other administration duties as required
- Office based with flexibility around a 35 hour week
- Job share candidates considered
- Warm and welcoming team
- Opportunities to grow and develop
To apply for this vacancy, you must be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.