Direct Control helps building owners and operators in New Zealand and the Pacific Islands to lower energy use, increase building operational efficiency and improve comfort.
To achieve this, Direct Control provides a suite of services built on their energy intelligence service platforms. This engages customers in a long-term, value-based relationship built on a foundation of energy cost/use savings, operational efficiency, and tenant comfort. Encapsulating an Internet of Things (IoT) approach for facilities.
- Lower HVAC related energy costs by 10-35%
- Identify System, Building Automation and HVAC equipment anomalies using Analytics software
- Analytics software also enables energy and cost savings with predictive and reactive maintenance
- Improve tenant comfort by continually monitoring and/or controlling zone temperatures and air quality
- Providing additional required wireless LoRa sensors and protocol converters with IoT technologies and wireless Low Power WAN networks (LoRaWAN)
Direct Control’s input allows clients operate their buildings at lower cost with a higher level of service and comfort, as well as significant improvements in NABERS NZ ratings and increased market value.