Website EECA (Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority)
Mō te tūnga | About the role
Reporting to the Manager, Information and Communication Technology, the Business Systems Lead is responsible for the effective delivery, support, maintenance and enhancement of EECA’s business platforms and applications.
In this role you will:
- Oversee EECA’s Business Systems, ensuring best-fit solutions for current and future requirements.
- Proactively manage the entire lifecycle of EECA’s Business Systems.
- Manage day to day relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Assist the ICT Manager in shaping EECA’s Technology Landscape, developing strategic plans and roadmaps.
- Approach your day-to-day work with a continuous improvement mindset.
He kōrero mōu | Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience leading Business Systems and Applications with broad knowledge of IT business systems, platforms and architectures
- Experience delivering and maintaining diverse enterprise products such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Document Management System (DMS).
- Skilled in Project Management, Vendor Management and Stakeholder Management
- Excellent communication skills, a friendly ‘can-do’ attitude with a team player mentality and collaborative working style
Tono ināianei | Apply now
All applications must be sent by email, and include a CV and Cover Letter to Jenny Devine at [email protected].
Applications Close: 11.59pm on Sunday 11 February 2024.
Please note: We will be reviewing applications after the closing date and will be in touch as early as possible about status of your application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.