Edge Impact are running their first in-person event for the year which will focus on Managing Business Risk in Your Supply Chain. The panel discussion event is free to attend and will be followed with networking drinks and nibbles. If you are interested to hear about the evolving expectations of businesses to address modern slavery and environmental risk and the role that sustainable procurement plays in mitigating business risk, please join the Edge team at The Generator on Madden, Auckland on Tues 21st March (5pm-7.30pm). Please register by Thursday 16th March.
The expert panel line-up will include:
- Nick Dexter (Principal Consultant, Edge Impact with a focus on Human Rights and Modern Slavery)
- Brad Crowley (Senior Manager – Building & Communities, New Zealand Green Building Council)
- Juhi Shareef (Chief Responsibility Officer, Tourism Holdings Limited)
- Tanya Harris (Head of Sustainable & Ethical Procurement, Edge Impact)
Register for the event here
- Find out more about Sustainability consultancy Edge Impact here