This 3 day Commercial Building Energy Specialist (CBES) HVAC & Controls course provides training in best-practice energy management and efficiency for engineers and technicians involved in the design, construction and maintenance of commercial buildings.
Commercial Building Energy Specialist – HVAC & Controls Training Course Flyer pdf
Who will benefit from this training?
This course has been created for professionals who work in improving energy efficiency in commercial buildings from the design stage on.
It covers the latest technology and techniques and is set at Advanced Trade to Degree level, equivalent to Levels 5-7 on the NZQA Framework
This presentation and workshop-style course will cover the following topics:
- Basic HVAC design
- Cooling plant hardware and efficiency
- Boiler efficiency
- Boiler Operations
- Data centre energy efficiency
- Mechanical systems design
- Indoor air quality
- Motor and drive efficiency HVAC
- Cooling plant operational efficiency
- Mechanical systems commissioning
- Monitoring and verification of energy savings
- HVAC controls fundamentals
- HVAC controls applications
- HVAC control diagnostics
- Continuous commission of HVAC controls for efficiency
- Energy Management Systems – overview of ISO 50001
Energy Master Accreditation
To achieve Accreditation as an Energy Master Commercial Building Energy Specialist – HVAC & Controls please click this here.
NB: Training fees includes online exam fee.
Register your interest
Please email [email protected] if you are interested in attending the next face-to-face training delivery.
Dates & Location
Times: 9.00am – 5.00pm daily
NB: A surcharge of 3.4% will apply if payment is made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard only).
- Training Fees are stated in NZD and priced per person, excluding GST.
- An additional 5% discount applies for multiple bookings from the same business for this workshop.
- Cancellations must be received by CEP Office ([email protected]) by 5pm, more than 10 working days prior to the training. A refund less a $50 admin fee will be returned.
- Cancellations within 10 working days will incur a 50% course attendance fee.
- Non-attendance without prior notification will incur a 100% course attendance fee.
- CEP reserves the right to reschedule or cancel this event.